GDPR policy and scaffolding producer cookies
- GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- The administrator of personal data collected via the slv-group.eu website is SLV Group with its registered office in Cieśle 1G 56-400 Oleśnica, entered in the business register under the NIP number: 9111679241, REGON: 933024478, e-mail address: < a href = “mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org”> email@example.com .
- Please send your doubts and requests regarding the will to exercise your rights to Cieśle 1G 56-400 Oleśnica.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We make every effort to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular we ensure that the collected data is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and updated as necessary
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data.
- In order to provide services at the highest level, we use technical tools related to the analysis and operation of the website. We do not use these tools to process your personal data. We use:
- Google Analytics – an online tool for analyzing website statistics,
- Google AdWords – an advertising system that allows you to display sponsored links in the search results of the Google search engine and on cooperating websites,
- Yandex Metrica, Heap Analytics- is a website analysis tool
- Push notifications – real-time notifications appearing on the computer screen,
- Livechat – UserEngage’s service that allows you to talk to you.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Your personal data is processed for three purposes, depending on your consent:
- responding to your inquiries sent via the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject,
- sending offers, newsletter – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- for recruitment purposes – the legal basis for these activities is your consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- We process the following scope of your data:
- Full name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number
- any other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form, or sent to us in the files attached to the correspondence,
- We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
- We do not sell personal data, we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organizations.
III. STORAGE AND DELETION OF DATA
- We try to limit the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used as much as possible. Please be advised, however, that such a situation may take place for operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time needed to decide whether further contact is advisable, as well as the time needed to delete data from the backup.
- Your data processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry will be processed with us for the duration of the correspondence, and then, depending on the results, either will be added to our customer base and will be further processed in order to perform the contract, or will be deleted if it is not possible to establish cooperation.
- In the event of a closure of your conversations clear to us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases and from the backup copies within thirty days.
- In case of no answer and unclear situation, the data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the date of sending the last message.
- Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information, will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. You should also add a period of 30 days needed to remove them from the backup.
IV. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, RIGHT TO INSPECT, ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR DATA, RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFER, RIGHT TO OBJECT TO FURTHER PROCESSING AND APPLICATION RIGHT
- We inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent. We inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time. For this purpose, we suggest that you send us a message from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of our processing of data that took place before the withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to request immediate rectification of incorrect personal data. In addition, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
- You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data for the time of checking the correctness of data or pursuing claims.
- You also have the right to ask us to send your data to you or directly to another controller in a commonly used machine-readable format. We inform you that this right applies only to the data that we have received from you. Due to the fact that only data about you is processed in text form, the transfer of data consists in generating by us text documents in docx format containing the history of your inquiries. These documents will not contain our answers, and therefore in particular our advice or any other kind of expert knowledge, because it is not subject to your right (it is not transferable).
- All the above matters should be sent to our office at the following address: Cieśle 1G 56-400 Oleśnica.
- Please be advised that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Data Protection Office.
- When you enter the pages of our website, so-called cookies may be saved on your computer’s hard drive. cookies, i.e. small text files sent by our server or Google server.
- We send cookies exceptionally from our server. They are used to remember the preferred appearance of the pages, set by users, e.g. font size, noting the fact of voting in conducted polls or performing several-stage activities by the user.
- The information saved on your computer sent from our server is not collected anywhere and we do not process it in any way.
- In addition to cookies sent from our server via our websites, Google cookies are sent, which are used to match the ads displayed in Google modules to your interests.
- You can disable the saving of all or some cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services available on our websites, in particular those requiring login. However, disabling cookies does not make it impossible to browse the pages on our websites.
- If you are using a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), see the options for privacy protection in the documentation on the website of your device manufacturer.