Please be advised that on May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and
of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC.
Please be advised that we are ready to protect your data at the highest level, taking into account the
newly introduced regulations. At the same time, we want to inform you about the rights that you will
enjoy in connection with the new provisions:
The administrator of personal data is DARIUSZ TELKA, conducting business activity under the name
SLV GROUP DARIUSZ TELKA, NIP: 9111679241, REGON: 933024478, business address and address for
delivery: Cieśle 1 G, Oleśnica 56-400, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 71 315 41 40.
The entity that legally protects us the protection of your personal data is Kancelaria Adwokacka
Adwokaci Kulpa and Kulpa - Podgóreczni sp. P. Having its registered office in Bydgoszcz at ul. Stefan
Batory's 1/4, 85 - 104, telephone: 600 - 035 - 330, + 48 52 322 40 29; mail: email@example.com.
Your personal data will be and are processed under the legally justified interest of the data controller
in order to send commercial information in the form of direct marketing, in order to conclude a
commercial contract, and then to the extent necessary to perform the contract and to implement the
law. As part of achieving these purposes, data will be processed, in particular: for contacts in
connection with direct marketing, for the implementation of orders, conclusion of contracts,
performance of contracts and enabling and maintaining business contact, filing complaints and other
necessary activities such as, in particular, accounting and tax settlements .
Your data may be made available to recipients - to the extent necessary - if it is required by law, as
well as in the event that it is required by the contract we are implementing for you. In particular,
they are accounting entities conducting postal, courier, legal and payment services.
Your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to perform the contract, which for your
performance, for the period necessary to perform the contract and in connection with the
performance of the contract, and for the period required by law.
We would like to kindly inform you that you have the following rights related to the processing of
a) the right to access your data,
b) the right to request correction and deletion of your personal data,
c) the right to transfer your personal data,
d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
f) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, however, this
will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the
supervisory body (General Inspector for Personal Data Protection / President of the Office for
Personal Data Protection).
We do not process your data for the purpose of automated decision making, including profiling.
Personal data is processed in our secure IT infrastructure in Poland and at the company's
Personal data is secured in an appropriate manner that meets the highest standards of protection.
Security of personal data is also monitored by our Law Firm.
Data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for business contacts with SLV GROUP Dariusz Telka.
If you need additional clarifications or additional information, you can contact us by writing to
Information about the Administrator and his personal data processing
1. The term GDPR should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC .
2. The administrator of your personal data is the company SLV Group Dariusz Telka 56-400 Oleśnica,
Cieśle 1G - hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or SLV, which runs an online store at
sklep.slv-group.eu hereinafter referred to as the Website
3. Personal data is all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more
specific factors, including device IP, internet identifier, location data and information collected
through cookies and other similar technology.
4. Providing personal data to implement the contract for the provision of services specified in the
Online Store Regulations is voluntary, but is also a condition for the conclusion of the contract. If you
do not provide personal data, you will not be able to conclude a contract and provide services.
5. Users are any natural persons visiting the Website or otherwise using the services provided by SLV
6. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner.
7. Persons who register on the Website are asked to provide the data necessary to create and
operate the account. In order to facilitate the service, the User may provide additional data, thereby
agreeing to their processing. Such data can be deleted at any time.
8. The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as
against their processing in violation of applicable law.9. The Administrator selects and applies
appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being
processed with due diligence. Full access to the databases is available only to persons duly
authorized by the Administrator.
10. Visitors can browse the Website without prior registration and providing personal data.
Purposes and basics of personal data processing
11. Personal data will be processed in order to:
a) performance of the contract for the provision of services specified in the Online Store Regulations.
The User's activity on the Website, including his personal data, may be recorded in system logs.
Information collected in logs processed in connection with the provision of services. The
administrator also processes them for technical purposes - in particular, data may be temporarily
stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in
connection with making backup copies, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or
protecting against abuse and attacks.
b) pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR);
c) fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the analytical and statistical Administrator, consisting in
conducting analyzes of Users' activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the applied
functionalities and services rendered;
d) marketing of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to art.6 par.1 lit.f
Time of processing personal data
12. The data is processed for the duration of the service or order, until the consent is withdrawn or
an effective objection to data processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for data processing is
the Administrator's legitimate interest.
13. The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and assert
any claims or defend against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law.
After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
14. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities,
including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems, entities such as banks and
payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting, transport services.
15. If the User's consent is obtained, his data may also be made available to other entities for their
own purposes, including marketing purposes.
16. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
17. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in
so-called cookies. "Cookies".
18. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and
are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from
which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
19. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication
cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) performance ”cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
c) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing
the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website
appearance, etc .;
d) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their
20. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is SLV.
21. Cookies are used to:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows
improving their structure and content
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have
to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) ensuring security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website.
22. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies
to be stored on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These
settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in
the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User's
device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the
software (web browser) settings.
23. Most browsers allow users to control cookies in their preferences. Users should read the privacy
degrade the overall functionality of using SLV services.
24. In order to manage cookie settings as well as delete them, follow the instructions of the browser
you are using.
functionalities available on the Website.
26. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners
cooperating with the Website operator.
27. The User has the right to access their data, obtain a copy of it, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit
processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing on the basis of the
justified interest of the Administrator or to processing for direct marketing, the right to withdrawal of
consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing is based on
consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
28. The User who has an account on the Website has the right to delete it.
29. To delete an account, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
30. Canceling your account does not mean deleting your personal data.
31. In the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other
provisions regarding the protection of personal data, the data subject may lodge a complaint to the
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
32. An application regarding the exercise of data subjects' rights may be submitted in writing or by e-
mail to the Administrator's contact details indicated below. The application should clearly indicate
what the request concerns. In particular, it should indicate which rights the applicant wants to use
and which processing process the request concerns.
33. If the Administrator is unable to determine the content of the request or identify the person
submitting the application based on the application, he will ask the applicant for additional
34. Applications will be answered within one month of receipt. If it is necessary to extend this period,
the Administrator will inform the applicant about the reasons for such extension.
35. The answer will be given to the e-mail address from which the application was sent, and in the
case of applications sent by letter, by ordinary letter to the address indicated by the applicant, unless
the content of the letter indicates the desire to receive feedback to the e-mail address (if such
address email provided).
36. The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.
Administrator's contact details
37. Contact with the Administrator is possible through:
a) the address email@example.com;
a) By letter or in person to the address 56-400 Oleśnica Cieśle 1G.